Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Not Done Yet

My room is freshly painted! FINALLY. It's been a while since I last posted, but that's only because I am so busy with everything! Erm, nothing. Anyway, no pictures yet. But tomorrow the floor people will be coming to put the wood flooring in my room and then we'll move the furniture back in our rooms (which are currently in the living room, LOL). OH YES- Today I was cleaning out my dresser and ugh so much stuff I don't wannttt! And that's for my stuff only (my sister's junk is 10 times mine and she still hasn't sorted out anything!)

OK SO tomorrow I'm heading to IKEA to get some new curtains, and at the end of this month, I'm going back to get a couch + coffee table + shelves.

PS- I got my two pairs of glasses I oredered off of Amazon and will show 'em to you tomorrow.
PPS- I saw Loving Annabelle (the movie) online, and it is officially my favorite movie. The chemistry between Annabelle and Simone is unbelievably amazing!!!!!

No comments: